- Restorative – People who are especially talented in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They
are good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it.
- Individualization – People who are especially talented in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique
qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work
- Relator – People who are especially talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They
find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
- Learner – People who are especially talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to
continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
- Achiever – People who are especially talented in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work
hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
What are your strengths? Find out more at StrengthsFinder.com
Or if you’d like, I have 2 versions of the book that my friends and family are welcome to borrow!
For more of my ‘results’ click on the tag ‘results’