- 2 c chicken broth (or 1 can)
- veggies (I like chopping up carrots and celery – but anything will do- even flimsy celery works!)
- black pepper
- small can of chicken
- egg noodles (I prefer a lot!)
- pour broth into saucepan and heat on high
- cut up veggies and add a few generous shakes of black pepper
- when it boils, add noodles and chicken
- cook until noodles are tender (it won’t be long! egg noodles cook fast!)
I made this again last night, for a sick boy. Used some rice and whole wheat egg noodles, yum!
Another great fall recipe – Roasted Sweet Potatoes – YUM!