For 2 1/2 years, I was a part of something special. Something with a million stereotypes – some of them true. I was in a sorority. I have never regretted this because overall it was a fantastic opportunity for me. I met some amazing people and fell in love with kitchy songs, squirrels, and my special family.
What opportunity, group, or organization are you thankful that you experienced?
Read more after the jump!
This is a video I made of my girls (and some of our favorite boys!) for a musical we put on for the annual United Way fundraiser – Rock Chalk Revue. This isn’t the finished version – but I’m proud of it.
Just of the few reasons I appreciate my sorority experience
- Great photos to remember great times
- Experience and confidence I couldn’t have gained anywhere else
- Learning how to dress better and how to use makeup!
- Professional skills and network
- Bop it. The best girls ever!