I am so thankful to realize I went to six Thanksgiving gatherings this year
- Sunday night to Emporia with friends, at a diner downtown where we got to use the huge kitchen to make an unbelievable feast.
- Thanksgiving with my relatives
- Thanksgiving with strangers; We walked into the wrong house and stunned a family while they were setting the table. No joke.
- Thanksgiving with Bob’s family: My mom’s boyfriend’s sister lives a few houses down from Thanksgiving #3.
We had to sneak out so Avery wouldn’t cry!
- Andrew’s relatives #1: Gourmet food, adorable baby, and a ridiculous amount of leftovers.
- Andrew’s relatives #2: desserts!
I am Thankful For:
- My family, friends, and friends who feel like family
- A chance to hold babies, take good pictures, and eat the most delicious food
- That my boyfriend knows so many people who make delicious food
- Having the means to give good Christmas gifts this year
- A job I enjoy, even if it’s just temporary