(via Betty Crocker)
Recipe after the jump…
- 1 box Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 5 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 10 large bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s® semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 21 (10-inch) bamboo skewers
- Cook brownies as directed with foil lining pan and sticking out 2 inches.
- Cool completely and then lift brownies on foil from pan and cut into 1 1/4-inch squares
- Arrange fruit and brownies on skewers and place on cookie sheets lined with wax paper
- Drizzle w/ chocolate made from melting butter & chocolate chips
Tip: if your brownies break, just put them on the ends!
Here’s how mine turned out – decided not to go with the kabobs. and brownies are from the tea/coffee shop I worked at, as is the creepy bunny and the cute plate. And I guess it’s only mine in the fact that I put it on the plate. The boyfriend cut up the strawberries and fresh pineapple. I cut up the brownie and drizzled some chocolate from the mocha stash.