This is what I made for our 1 year dating anniversary. It was DELISH!
- Cooking spray
- 8 (4-ounce) lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/3 cup diced shallots
- 1 cup fat-free, less sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
- Heat a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the lamb evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Add lamb to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove lamb from pan.
- Recoat pan with cooking spray. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and shallots; sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in broth, raisins, honey, cumin, and cinnamon.
- Add lamb, turning to coat. Simmer 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (I didn’t!)